Learning Outcomes -
- How to identify different behaviours in relation to Domestic Abuse.
- Be able to work with the men in acknowledging the impact and the consequences of their abusive behaviours.
- To develop and gain confidence in using new skills and strategies to affect change.
- Assist the men to be more child centred and how to nurture their children.
- Strategies for collating information regarding the perpetrators for Initial and Core Assessments, LAC Statutory Reviews, Risk Assessments, Court Reports etc.
Television coverage regarding this course:–
ITV Wales News - http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2016-08-01/scheme-to-help-dads-re-build-relationships-with-children-affected-by-domestic-abuse-expands/