The course has been designed to convey a number of key values and principles in relation to identify the issues of mental health in young people and to provide early intervention and prevention.Learning Outcomes:-
- To be able to identify the signs of symptoms of various mental health issues in young people
- To gain confidence in providing early intervention and prevention in relation to self-harming and suicidal thoughts.
- Challenge the myths about why young people self-harm.
- The impact of internet, social media has on young people’s mental health.
- Being clear about boundaries and when and how to break confidentiality.
- Understand when to signpost or refer the young people to various support agencies.
- All training are facilitated over Zoom. A Zoom invite will be sent to you by email nearer the date.
- It is possible to pay for your place by an official order.
- It is possible to contact me directly to organise a training event exclusive for your school.